Book a clinic with an expert today!
Welcome to the Business Essentials Zone! Book in for 1-to-1 appointments with one of our experts to
1-TO-1 HR EXPERT
Book a 15 Minute Appointment with HR Expert Sally-Ann
Sally-Ann is the CEO of Reality HR and will be on hand in the Business Essentials Zone on the 10th October offering free 1-to-1 clinics to discuss any HR challenges, guidance or support you may need.
Appointments are 15 minutes and you can use this time to ask Sally-Ann any burning HR questions you have.
Here are a few of the topics you could speak to Sally-Ann about;
- Workplace Wellbeing & Support
- HR Strategy
- Employee Engagement
- Compliance – Including contracts of employment & employee handbooks, discipline & grievance, settlement agreements, redundancy and more.
- Management Training & Coaching
- Managing Performance – Performance appraisals, competency framework and inductions and probations
1-to-1 Sales & Business Development
Book a 15 Minute Appointment with Sales and Business Development Expert Will Palmer
A proven Business Coach, Managing Director and Sales Leader, Will has always had a focus on managing business growth, all the way from early stage technology start-ups through to a string of his own companies which he’s bought, started, managed and successfully sold.
Will Palmer is Managing Director of Sandler Training South Coast and will be on hand to discuss any sales challenges, guidance or support you may need.
- How to improve your business development process
- How to get in front of high quality prospects
- Sales qualification skills
- Uncovering pain points in the sales process
- Getting the deal over the line
1-TO-1 BUSINESS DOCTOR
Book a 15 Minute Appointment with Business Doctor Michael Dunne
With a strong background in technology services especially the sizing, scoping and set up of technology projects and maintenance service contracts both in the UK and in Europe, Michael Dunne has performed in a variety of roles ranging from on-site engineer, ‘Doing the doing,’ to full departmental and commercial responsibility at aap3 which included leadership of a successful management buy-out initiative.
- Support if your business is underperforming
- Business direction & setting a clear plan
- Adding technology services to a product business
- Business Development Support
- Getting to the next level in your business
Two Digital Images delivered via email by Professional Photographer Dave Dodge
Hampshire based Professional Photographer Dave Dodge will have his pop up studio ready at The Hampshire Business Show within the business essentials zone for LinkedIn headshots for your profile.
Your photo is a very important part of your LinkedIn profile for a number of reasons. When you meet a LinkedIn contact in person for the first time, they will be able to recognise you because of your photo. A photograph humanises your profile and makes you appear more approachable.
1-to-1 digital marketing support
Book a 15 Minute Appointment with Laura Bielenski
Free advice on topics such as;
- SEO, PPC
- Social Media
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- Digital Marketing Planning
Book a 10 Minute Massage with Helen Richards
Helen Richards owner of The Little Calm Company will be on hand in the business essentials zone offering seated massage concentrating on the upper back, neck and shoulders. Helen is a fully qualified and insured therapist who visits corporations, small businesses and events offering chair massages.
1-to-1 Business & personal development
Book a 15 minute appointment with Beverley Poole
For over 20 years Beverley has been supporting individuals through lifestyle and business changes. From listening to what you said you wanted, and with some inspiring words added, this session will explore how you can apply theories, practices and strategies to enable you to develop your life, reduce anxiety and stress and creating a more balanced lifestyle.
- Work Style Profile with Steps To Success (TM) planner
- Personal Development and Lifestyle planner Slice of Life (TM)
- Business mentoring strategy for your marketing and development plan
- LinkedIn Profile update and Networking planner (Laptop needed)
- Career and CV troubleshooting